Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
We are excited to announce the addition of our Cedar Sinai Medical Towers Surgical Office in Beverly Hills for Circumcision or Bris Milah in Los Angeles by Dr. Nourparvar!
This office offers six rooms in the surgical office plus a full size surgical/procedure room in a convinient location next to cedar Sinai Medical Center.
This is a newly remodeled state of art surgical office that is suitable for circumcision for all ages.
This is a great alternative for anyone who would otherwise need to get a circumcision in hospital for medical or other reasons at any age. Most importantly it would be a kosher brit milah.
Our technique is more than ten times faster and less painful than the ones used commonly by many doctors so it can be done without general anesthesia.
We are proud to be in the forefront of latest medical interventions with the fastest, safest and least painful procedures.
We also offer no needle injection and suture free circumcision in Los Angeles.
We offer circumcision or bris by Doctor and Mohel in other office locations in Los Angeles and at home.
Please contact us for reservations: 323-207-6334
8635 W. 3rd Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90048