Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Circumcision & Bris by Beverly Hills in Private Surgical Operation Room in Medical Office Towers
We have performed many circumcisions in our private surgical operation room conveniently located Medical Office Towers. This large room is ideal for older babies, children teenagers and adults. This room is newly renovated with state of the art new equipment in a sterile and controlled environment.
It also has room for larger parties who would like to participate in a bris. We could host 10-30 guest in this room. We could perform a kosher brit milah (Ritual Circumcision) in conditions better than a hospital circumcision. Unlike the hospital circumcision we don’t strap the baby to a board and we have a faster and safer circumcision up to 30 times faster and painless than hospital. We also encourage the parents to be present in the room which is not allowed in hospital and many clinics.
Please see attached picture including a recent circumcision and bris.