Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
We are proud to be the premier clinic for circumcision for older & High Risk babies in Los Angeles.
We had 3 circumcisions in our Los Angeles clinic yesterday with ages ranging from 2 weeks old to 2 months old. We also circumcised another two infants this week which one of them was also 2 months old.
Some of these babies were born premature, had an infection or open heart surgery.
Almost no pediatrician or obstetrics or urologist circumsie infants older than 1 month old due to the difficulty of these circumcisions. There are very few urologist in Los Angeles that preform circumcision for older babies. The few doctors who do preform circumcision require general anesthesia or strap the babies to a board. In addition we preform far more circumcisions than most urologist in Los Angeles.
However Dr. Nourparvar has great experience and training in circumcision for older babies. We don’t use a board and we are able to circumcise safely and comfortably without general anesthesia.
As an experienced Mohel in Los Angeles Dr Nourparvar is able to preform a kosher bris or ritual circumcision for Jewish babies at home, synagogue or surgical procedure room in Los Angeles and in cedar Sinai medical plaza.