Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Interfaith Circumcision by Los Angeles Mohel in our Clinic
We had another infant circumcision in our clinic this week for one of interfaith couples from Los Angeles.
Our clinic is proud to be able to provide bris and circumcision as an alternative to hospital newborn circumcision.
Our Los Angeles clinic conveniently located close to Cedar Sinai Hospital provides services to everyone from every background if Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist and Renewal, Jewish or non-Jewish. We also attract customers from St. Johns hospital in Santa Monica for bris or baby circumcision.
We use faster techniques used by mohels & provide multiple options in anesthesia for best pain control exceeding the level of pain control in nurseries and hospitals. Dr. Nourparvar has extensive training in Anesthesia beyond the training of any Obstetrician or Pediatrician. He performs many pain control procedures in office daily giving him an edge in pain control & is very comfortable in administrating topical and inject-able anesthesia safely in all ages.
In this circumcision in our Los Angeles clinic we used topical medications along with other natural treatments which allowed us to have the injection prior to the circumcision virtually painless and helped along the the complete pain control of the procedure also. This level of care and attention to pain control is usually not used in hospitals or nurseries. In this case the baby barely cried through the circumcision which was over in a matter of a minute.
Service is by appointment only. We also offer in home service for Brit Milah
For Reservations or more information please Call Us at 323-207-6334
#baby, #babyboy , #babyboysnewborn , #babynames , #bris , #brismila, #brisdoctor , #brismd , #brismila , #brit , #britmila , #britmilah ,#chabbad , #circumcision , #conservative , #doctor , #hospital ,#infant , #Iran , #iranian , #israel , #israeli , #jewish , #L &D#physician , #losangeles , #losangelesbrisdoctor ,#losangelesdoctormohel , #losangelesmohel , #lubavich , #moel ,#mohel , #mohelMD , #moroccan , #mother , #motherhood ,#newborncircumcision , #Persia , #persian , #pregnancy ,#pregnantwomen , #reform , #russian , #temple , #cedars-sinai, #L&D, laboranddelivery, #maternity, #physician, #interfaith