Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Needle Free Injection for Circumcision or Brit Milah by Doctor & Mohel in Los Angeles
We are proud to be the premier location for the advancement in medical technology and patient comfort.
We have introduced our needle free injector for a more comfortable and painless experience.
There are many advantages in using needle free injectors and it is elected to replace traditional injections in the near future.
They allow injections with very small doses of medicine with significantly faster onset and a lot less pain and discomfort.
These injectors have been in use for more than twenty years and have been proven safe and effective. They are currently used in dermatology, urology and dental procedures.
See this article about the advantages of this device: https://theprostatedecision.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/is-the-madajet-injector-better-than-using-a-needle-in-no-scalpel-vasectomies/
This device is also used in children hospital for many procedures like blood draw and lumbar puncture without pain with excellent results
Patients experienced significantly less pain and fear (p The physiological advantages in injections is that the physician can provide excellent anesthesia levels using small volumes of local anesthetic agents, accomplishing this with minimal patient discomfort
in contrast to the needle and syringe technique.
Another interesting physiological advantage is that by jet injection technique, a very small amount by volume (0.1 cc of 2% anesthetic) will provide unusually high levels of tissue anesthesia.
This advantage allows for the absence or minimal blood levels
of any medication injected with the Madajet XL.
In contrast to “pooling” of medication by syringe/needle, the Madajet XL disperses the medication into the tissue in tiny droplets, producing immediate effect
and greater intensity of the drug used
We also offer no needle injection and suture free circumcision in Los Angeles.
We offer circumcision or bris by Doctor and Mohel in other office locations in Los Angeles and at home.
Please contact us for reservations: 323-207-6334
8635 W. 3rd Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90048