Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
About Dr. Padra Gad Nourparvar Los Angeles Mohel for Brit Mila & CircumcisionLos Angeles' Premier Mohel & Physician
Dr. Nourparvar is the recipient of the prestigious UCLA Vice Provost Award and the recipient of the Vice Provost Prize for the best research article of the year in the UCLA Science Journal. He is also the recipient of the Motif Award for advancement of health sponsored by Wald Disney Co. Dr. Nourparvar was also Awarded the 2016 Top Performing PACE Provider in Clinical Quality in Altamed.
Dr. Nourparvar is a graduate of Pacific Hospital of Long Beach were he completed his residency in Family Medicine. Dr. Nourparvar attended medical school in New York College of Osteopathic Medicine after graduating from UCLA undergraduate school. He is currently licensed in State of California and is practicing in Los Angeles.
Dr. Nourparvar attained his proficiency in performing circumcision in an American Hospital trained by one the hospital’s best obstetrician who is an experienced and well respected obstetrician who performs thousands of circumcisions annually in various hospitals including Long Beach Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Nourparvar’s interest includes performing hospital and office based surgical procedures. He is proficient in performing knee and shoulder injections, Lumbar Punctures (Spinal Taps) in adults and newborns. He is also proficient in suturing wounds, drainage of access, skin biopsy, arterial line and central line placement in neck, chest and leg.
Dr. Nourparvar is certified in Pediatric Advance Life Support in case of pediatric emergencies. He has also elected to rotate in Emergency Room of Children’s Hospital LA (CHLA) as part of his training. This opportunity allowed him to train for Pediatric Emergencies in one of country’s most renowned hospital as well as allowing him to perform various pediatric procedures including suturing and Lumbar punctures on newborns.
Dr. Nourparvar’s unique background combined with his skills as a physician and education has created a unique and perfect combination needed for a Mohel. Dr. Nourparvar has experience in this field for more than 10 years, performing numerous procedures in clinic, hospital and home. Dr. Nourparvar is available to perform Brit Milah (Ritual Circumcision) or Non-Ritual Circumcision for your newborn in the Los Angeles Area. Most experienced Mohals are fully capable of performing Brit Milah. Now there is an alternative choice for those who only request a Doctor without compromising Jewish laws and tradition.
Dr Nourparvar’s education also included Talmudic studies in Ner Israel Rabbinical College. He is also a graduate of Valley Torah High School headed by Rabbi Aron Stulberger. He is well known to Rabbi Menachem Mendel Cunin former Rabbi of Chabad of UCLA & Current Rabbi of Chabad of Larchmont.
Currently Dr. Nourparvar is a member of Congregation Kehilas Yakov headed by Rabbi Gershon Bess- a prominent and well known Halachic authority in America and also participates in Los Angeles Kollel headed by Rabbi Chaim Fasman.
He is currently the only Doctor in Los Angeles who is universally accepted to perform a Bris (Brit Milah) with ceremony. He is also the only physician in Los Angeles who follows the same standards as Rabbanut of Israel.
Any of the above may be contacted as reference.
Call Now For a No Obligation Consultation!