Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Mohel Los Angeles: Insurance payments for Brit Milah (Bris) & circumcision
Doctor with more than 9 years experience with the safest & most gentle technique. You may have to pay zero or little out of pocket for Bris or circumcision.
Avoid exposing your infant to hospital acquired infections such as MRSA wound infection. Dr. Nourparvar can perform the same sterile circumcision technique done in hospitals in the comfort of your home or in a clinic. Dr. Nourparvar is a mohel & Physician according to the Jewish laws.
Possible covered plans include blue cross, blue shield, Cigna, Pacificare, Celtic, Aetna, Humana, Assurant, Kaiser PPO.
We are currently servicing most areas in California specially in Los Angles area.
Please contact us for more information.