Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Mohel Los Angeles
If you are looking for an experienced and expert Mohel in Los Angeles for the bris (Ritual Circumcision) of your baby you have come to the right place.
To make a reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 323 207 6334
Dr. Nourparvar besides being a board certified physician, is also trained as a Mohel to preform Brit Milah in Los Angeles. He has training for many years by one of Los Angeles’ top Mohels, Rabbi Moshe Wieder. Rabbi Wieder has been Trained and certified by the famous Mohel, Rabbi Yosef Yossele’ Weisberg of Jerusalem.
He performs Brises at home, synagogues, temples, clinics or hospitals in Los Angeles as a Mohel when needed.
What is a Mohel?
If you are looking to have your infant circumcised and looking for a Mohel in Los Angeles to preform the ceremony then you would need a to hire a Mohel to preform the Brit Milah and do the naming ceremony on day 8 or later.
Mohel is usually a trained individual who performs the procedure. They are usually Rabbis who have training in this field. A Jewish doctor who is trained and observant of the Jewish Customs, specifically who observes the Sabbath/Shabbat can be used as a mohel to preform the circumcision. It is important to select someone who is observant and would preform the bris which is a covenant which is more than just a circumcision. Dr. Nourparvar has training in Yeshiva of Ner Yisrael (Rabbinical College) and regularly studies advanced topics in Talmud and Jewish law. He hes regular learning in medical ethical issues with the famed retired Mohel Dr. Jacob Fleishman. Dr. Fleishman has been performing numerous brises along over 20 years in Southern California.