Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Best Mohel in Los Angeles
Bris for All Ages
This week we had the honor of performing a Brit Milah on a 56 year old man. Growing up in Russia he never had a chance to get a kosher Bris as a newborn. Hearing about our new technology of suture free Adult Circumcision now he finally made the right decision to have the courage to get this done. His Circumcision was performed by Dr. Padra Gad Nourparvar who is a physician and also an Orthodox Mohel. This was followed by an emotional ceremony in our private room located in Beverly Hills adjacent office.
(Picture not from actual patient. For Illistration only.)
It Is Never Too Late & No One is Ever Too Old to Get a Bris!
(Please note that circumcision before the 8th day is invalid even if performed by a Jewish doctor or a Mohel. Our clinic allows a kosher Bris by a Mohel and doctor in a clinic/hospital environment after the 8th day. There are many medical advantages to circumcision after the 8th day including reaching the appropriate vitamin K after 1 week which is very important in blood clotting.)
Dr. Nourparvar is currently the only Doctor in Los Angeles who is universally accepted to perform a Bris (Brit Milah) with ceremony. He is also the only physician in Los Angeles who follows the same standards as Rabbanut of Israel.
Dr Nourparvar’s education also included Talmudic studies in Ner Israel Rabbinical College. He is also a graduate of Valley Torah High School headed by Rabbi Aron Stulberger. He is well known to Rabbi Menachem Mendel Cunin former Rabbi of Chabad of UCLA & Current Rabbi of Chabad of Larchmont.
Currently Dr. Nourparvar is a member of Congregation Kehilas Yakov headed by Rabbi Gershon Bess- a prominent and well known Halachic authority in America and also participates in Los Angeles Kollel headed by Rabbi Chaim Fasman.
Any of the above may be contacted as reference.
News & Updates
Newest Technology for Adult Circumcision In Los Angeles -No Suture Better Cosmetic Results | Faster Recovery| Needle Free or Ultrasound Guided Injection| We are one of the few clinics who is trained and performed numerous adult & Teen circumcision using the newest...
Brit Milah Meal (Seudah) at Hospital's* Cafeteria in Los Angeles after circumcision in our private Operation Room probably for the first time. This month we had a privilege of doing a kosher Brit Milah in our private Operation Room. Our office is located at Cedar...
“I Can’t Believe he is not Crying!” Circumcision Does Not Have to be Painful! Best Painless Circumcision in Los Angeles
"I Can't Believe he is not Crying!" Circumcision Does Not Have to be Painful! Best Painless Circumcision in Los Angeles This was the comment of the mother of one of our babies that had a circumcision in our Los Angeles clinic last week. The mother was very amazed and...