Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
The Expert in Infant Circumcision in Los Angeles
A Comfortable Experience for the Baby
Safer & More comfortable than Hospitals
Best Pain Control Options
Fast & Best Healing
Highly Rated Doctor & Mohel for Circumcision & Bris in Los Angeles
We have many 5 star reviews from many happy customers on several popular review sites for our services. We have many parents traveling out of town for more than 7 hours to have their precious babies circumcised by us.
“…our son is doing great. I know we’ve said this about a million times now but Thank You once again!! You really did an outstanding job. Aside from answering all of our questions and going over everything thoroughly… what made us feel you really cared was the constant communication you maintained with us before and after the bris. I’m glad we found you, thanks for being a part of and performing an excellent brit milah.” A Facebook Review
“I would like to express my thanks to you for performing the circumcision of my grandson Noah, your professionalism, ceremony and tradition made the event much more celebratory and memorable to our family. Noah is doing fine and very happy boy.” A Yelp Review
Circumcision at Our Surgical Clinic
- Newest Technology in infant Circumcision
- Faster Procedure up to 15 times compared to traditional techniques with less discomfort about 1 minute!
- No Strapping to circumcision Board. Baby held gently by parents or staff
- Parents encouraged to watch & comfort the baby during the circumcision.
- Better Cosmetic Appearance
- Faster Recovery
- Nearly Pain-free Regular Pain Injection option
- Ultrasound Guided Precision Pain Injection option
- Natural Sedation
- We specialize & perform more circumcision than most urologists, O.Bs & Pediatricians
- We Specialize in Pain Control & Cosmetics
- Surgery performed in newly renovated state of the art private operation room at Cedar Sinai Medical Towers
- Dr. Nourparvar is Fully Licensed, Board Certified and Insured with more than 10 year experience
- In addition Dr. Nourparvar is the recipient of the prestigious UCLA Vice Provost Award, UCLA Vice Provost Prize, Motif Award & Top Performing Provider in Clinical Quality in Altamed.
- Circumcisions are performed according to religious standards of different religions.
- Circumcision explained in detail with pictures. Proactive & Close follow up by Doctor.
- Sterile equipment & procedure with operation room standards.
- Wound Not exposed to Hospital Bacteria.
- Advanced Bandages for Faster healing & quick blood control.
- At home or Synagogue newborn circumcision option for at home birth parents
- Holistic newborn Circumcision option in Los Angeles
Service at Other Clinics & In Hospital Nursery
- No Doctor on Call at Nights & Weekends available for emergencies at some Circumcision Clinics!
- Old, longer & outdated techniques in Circumcision
- Long Procedure by 3-4 times with traditional techniques with multiple cuts & instrumentation with significantly more discomfort
- Baby Tied and Strapped to a hard Board!
- Parents are often not allowed in the room & baby taken away to a separate room
- Variable Cosmetic Appearance
- Longer recovery time
- No Pain-free Regular Pain Injection option
- Blind Pain Injection without ultrasound option
- No Natural Sedation
- Surgery performed in outdated clinics
- May not be a doctor at times & may not be Board certified, licensed and insured
- Only one circumcision option offered
- Not compatible with different religious beliefs & standards
- Exposed to hospital infections
- No at home option
Adult, Teen & Children Circumcision at one of America's Top Health Venue
We perform Adult & Teen Circumcision at a private Surgical Operation Room by Medical Office Towers* in Los Angeles, with easy access to many Hospitals, Ranked in the top 10 USA Hospitals. These hospitals are ranked nationally in 11 specialties and has been named to the "Honor Roll" in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Hospitals 2016-17."
In 2014-15, these medical centers in the Los Angeles area to win the Consumer Choice Award for:
- Best Overall Healthcare Quality
- Best Image
- Best Doctors
- Best Nurses
Needle Free Air-Jet Pain Injections
Ultrasound Guided Precision Injection
Dr. P. Nourparvar is one of the few doctors in USA offering the new technology of Ultrasound Guided Precision pain Injection in all ages for Circumcision. The most important benefit of ultrasound-guided injections is accuracy. With traditional “blind” injections, the doctor feels the injection area for certain muscles, bones, and tendons, and estimates where to place the injection; this can result in a high failure rate. Improperly placed injections are less likely to be helpful, and because the area that needs to be reached by the injection often measures just millimeters in size, it can be difficult to achieve proper placement with a blind approach. Ultrasound guidance can help minimize these complications.
Ultrasound guidance allows the doctor to see under the skin. The needle can also be seen on the ultrasound screen as it goes into the skin. Because the doctor can see exactly where he is placing the injection, the procedure is quick, and often less painful than a blind injection. There is also a lesser likelihood of complications, like nerve damage, from accidental injection into a nerve.
Call Us Today
*Legal Dislamor: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This includes UCLA, White Memorial Hospital and CHLA. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cedars-Sinai, Cedars-Sinai Medical Office Towers & C-S are registered trademarks of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.