Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Newest Technology for Adult Circumcision In Los Angeles -No Suture
Better Cosmetic Results | Faster Recovery| Needle Free or Ultrasound Guided Injection|
We are one of the few clinics who is trained and performed numerous adult & Teen circumcision using the newest techniques.
Newest Technology in Circumcision
Dr. P. Nourparvar is one of the few doctors in USA offering the newest technology in Adult Circumcision. We offer more than four techniques not offered in other surgery centers. These new FDA approved techniques have many advantages including faster operation time, faster recovery, better cosmetic outcomes. Few surgeons in America are trained in these techniques and its mostly offered in Europe. Dr. Nourparvar is one of the few doctors in America currently offering these techniques.
Suture-Free Wound Closure
Sutureless Circumcision has much better cosmetic appearance with less pain post-operatively. Return to work is much quicker and this option is recommended for those patients who want to have minimal time off work, those who are anxious about post-operative pain or those individuals who wish to have a minimally visible scar line after healing. This technology uses skin binders in place of multiple sutures that often leave ugly track scar marks. Please note that even absorbable fine sutures can leave track marks. We use fine suture as back up.
Call us today for more information: 323-207-6334
Needle Free Air-Jet Pain Injections for Circumcision
Dr. P. Nourparvar is one of the few doctors in USA & Los Angeles offering the new technology of needle free in Adult & Teenage Circumcision. We are proud to be the premier location for the advancement in medical technology and patient comfort in Southern California. We have introduced our needle free injector for a more comfortable and painless experience. There are many advantages in using needle free injectors and it is elected to replace traditional injections in the near future. They allow injections with very small doses of medicine with significantly faster onset and a lot less pain and discomfort.ques.
Ultrasound Guided Precision Injection for Adult & Teenage Circumcision
Dr. P. Nourparvar is one of the few doctors in USA offering the new technology of Ultrasound Guided Precision pain Injection in all ages for Circumcision. The most important benefit of ultrasound-guided injections is accuracy. With traditional “blind” injections, the doctor feels the injection area for certain muscles, bones, and tendons, and estimates where to place the injection; this can result in a high failure rate. Improperly placed injections are less likely to be helpful, and because the area that needs to be reached by the injection often measures just millimeters in size, it can be difficult to achieve proper placement with a blind approach. Ultrasound guidance can help minimize these complications.
Ultrasound guidance allows the doctor to see under the skin before the Adult & Teen Circumcision. The needle can also be seen on the ultrasound screen as it goes into the skin. Because the doctor can see exactly where he is placing the injection, the procedure is quick, and often less painful than a blind injection. There is also a lesser likelihood of complications, like nerve damage, from accidental injection into a nerve.