Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Dr. Nourparvar’s unique background combined with his skills as a physician and education has created a unique and perfect combination needed for a Mohel. Dr. Nourparvar has experience in this field for more than 10 years, performing numerous procedures in clinic, hospital and home. Dr. Nourparvar is available to perform Brit Milah (Ritual Circumcision) or Non-Ritual Circumcision for your newborn in the Los Angeles Area. Most experienced Mohals are fully capable of performing Brit Milah. Now there is an alternative choice for those who only request a Doctor without compromising Jewish laws and tradition.
He is available to perform ritual circumcision at home, synagogue, or clinic. We have performed many circumcisions in our private surgical operation room conveniently located Cedar Sinai Medial Office Towers. This large room is ideal for older babies, children teenagers and adults. This room is newly renovated with state of the art new equipment in a sterile and controlled environment.
It also has room for larger parties who would like to participate in a bris. We could host 10-30 guest in this room. We could perform a kosher brit milah (Ritual Circumcision) in conditions better than a hospital circumcision. Unlike the hospital circumcision we don’t strap the baby to a board and we have a faster and safer circumcision up to 30 times faster and painless than hospital. We also encourage the parents to be present in the room which is not allowed in hospital and many clinics. Some families later follow the circumcision with a customary meal in the hospital’s Cafeteria or at their home or in a restaurant.
(Please note that circumcision before the 8th day is invalid even if performed by a Jewish doctor or a Mohel. Our clinic allows a kosher Bris by a Mohel and doctor in a clinic/hospital environment after the 8th day. There are many medical advantages to circumcision after the 8th day including reaching the appropriate vitamin K after 1 week which is very important in blood clotting.)
Dr. Nourparvar is currently the only Doctor in Los Angeles who is universally accepted to perform a Bris (Brit Milah) with ceremony. He is also the only physician in Los Angeles who follows the same standards as Rabbanut of Israel.
Dr Nourparvar’s education also included Talmudic studies in Ner Israel Rabbinical College. He is also a graduate of Valley Torah High School headed by Rabbi Aron Stulberger. He is well known to Rabbi Menachem Mendel Cunin former Rabbi of Chabad of UCLA & Current Rabbi of Chabad of Larchmont.
Currently Dr. Nourparvar is a member of Congregation Kehilas Yakov headed by Rabbi Gershon Bess- a prominent and well known Halachic authority in America and also participates in Los Angeles Kollel headed by Rabbi Chaim Fasman.
Any of the above may be contacted as reference.
*Legal Dislamor: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This includes UCLA, White Memorial Hospital and CHLA. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cedars-Sinai, Cedars-Sinai Medical Office Towers & C-S are registered trademarks of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.