Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Brit Milah Meal (Seudah) at Hospital’s* Cafeteria in Los Angeles after circumcision in our private Operation Room probably for the first time.
This month we had a privilege of doing a kosher Brit Milah in our private Operation Room. Our office is located at Cedar Sinai Office Towers*, 8635 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles. The family later followed the circumcision with a customary meal in the hospital’s Cafeteria. This might have been the first time for such an event in the hospital. We had the honor of presence of Rabbi Ezra Douek as the sandek.
Please note that circumcision before the 8th day is invalid even if performed by a Jewish doctor or a Mohel. Our clinic allows a kosher bris by a Mohel and doctor in a clinic/hospital environment after the 8th day.
There are many medical advantages to circumcision after the 8th day including reaching the appropriate vitamin K after 1 week which is very important in blood clotting.
*Legal Dislamor: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This includes UCLA, White Memorial Hospital and CHLA. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cedars-Sinai, Cedars-Sinai Medical Office Towers & C-S are registered trademarks of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The trademark holders are not affiliated with us and do not endorse our services.