Important COVID-19 Message:
Due to the current situation we have instituted important changes to our clinic to increase safety of our patients & staff:
- We have the option of selected few Private Visits which allows the patient to be alone in the whole clinic with the doctor & his assistant. No other patients would be scheduled at the same time. (Please inquire specifically for this option)
- All of our regular visits are spaced out and we try our best to avoid having more than one customer in the same room or area at the same time.
- We offer telemedicine & virtual visits for consultations. We also offer same day consultation and procedure.
In addition we have implemented the following extra precautions beyond the CDC requirements for all visits:
- The staff and the doctor wear mask and protective equipment at all times.
- We ask our customers to wear a mask when in the clinic at all times.
- We have implemented extra hand washing and room cleaning.
- We ask our customers that arrive early to call our office and wait in the car.
- Any patient with recent symptoms of fever or recent contact with someone with symptoms are not allowed in the room.
- The doctor wears a double mask, including a face shield & N-95 high filter mask during procedures in addition to additional body gown.
We understand that many of our adult patients may be experiencing discomfort, infection & pain that require procedures without delay. Also, we understand that infant circumcision can lead to further pain, complications & possible need for stronger anesthesia if delayed even by few weeks. A prompt procedure at the youngest age possible can avoid these issues.
Experienced Mohel & Doctor in Los Angeles offering No Cost or Low Cost Kosher Brit (Bris) Milah to Southern California parents!
Are you Planning on hospital or clinic circumcision instead of a Kosher Brit (Bris) Milah?
- Significantly less painful & significantly faster techniques compared to Plastibell, Gomco or Mogen Clamp used in most nurseries.
- No restraining or strapping of the baby during the circumcision that is used in most hospitals.
- Board Certified & Experienced Physician with more than 9 years experience.
- 5 Star rated Doctor with reviews & References available from satisfied customers.
- Trained in U.S. hospital with the latest, fastest safest techniques.
- Sterile equipment & techniques with operation room standards.
- Anesthesia options available.
- Ritual ceremony & naming ceremony performed at no extra charge.
- Preserving one of our greatest Jewish commandments.
- Creating an everlasting bond between the child to his father & grandfather.